The Senior Clinical Recruiter (SCR) is responsible for sourcing, interviewing, and evaluating candidates. In addition, the SCR coordinates recruiting activities with Sales, and provides new recruiter training and mentoring.
1. Sourcing Candidates
2. Interviewing and Evaluating Candidates
3. Coordinate recruiting activities with Sales
4. Hiring and Closing Consultants
5. Relocation and Visa Activities
6. Provide new recruiter training and mentoring.
7. May also act as a Recruitment Team Leader.
8. Additional Responsibilities.
The ideal candidate should have strong organizational and customer service skills, must demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and oral), have high attention to detail and follow-through and be adept with applicable software systems.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here