The Proposal Manager is responsible for executing the day-to-day activities of assigned CRO and Strategic Resourcing RFPs and RFIs. This can include, but is not limited to, overall proposal and budget development, timeline oversight, working with cross-functional teams to establish proposal specifications and assumptions, interacting with vendors and assessing their bids, circulating documents through review cycles, incorporating comments and feedback with knowledge of how it may affect other functional areas and tracking and maintaining tracking and metrics for assigned areas. In addition, the Proposal Manager will lead assigned feasibility assessments to build strategy in preparation for a proposal and/or for purposes of awarded feasibility projects.
• Lead, guide and orchestrate overall proposal process from receipt of RFP/RFI to final delivery to client (scheduling of calls, building timelines for review, etc.)
• Schedule and run strategy/triage calls with all applicable functional teams
• Serve as the proposal writer for assigned RFPs and RFIs
• Prepare budgets for assigned RFPs and change orders
• Liaise with vendors regarding assigned RFPs to establish specifications for bidding purposes and review to ensure compliance
• Professionally and consultatively meet with clients to support Business Development in the proposal process
• Maintain and refine tools and templates as seen fit and/or as assigned for functional area
• Maintain tracking of KPIs and associated functional related items
• Work cross-functionally to support clinical teams in bidding and change order process
• Lead feasibility assessments to support RFP strategy and for assigned awarded feasibility assessments
• Coach and mentor employees relative to function and duties
Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of three years of experience preparing proposals and budgets for the clinical trial industry; preferably the CRO industry.
Advanced Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
For a complete list of all of our job openings, please click here